2016 Action/Comedy Rated R 108 Minutes
|In Theaters||February 12, 2016|
|On 4K UHD||July 4, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||May 10, 2016|
|On DVD||May 10, 2016|
Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
Rated R for strong violence and language throughout, sexual content and graphic nudity.
Box office gross: $363.1 million. View box office history.
Released by 20th Century Studios and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Van Wilder' brings vulgarity to 4K
- Review: 'Van Wilder's antics hold up on Blu-ray
- Review: 'Rise of Scar' continues Disney Junior's animation dominance
- Review: 'Kick-Ass' finally gets its due on 4K
- Review: 'Life' is reborn on Blu-ray
- Monday Mixer: 'Logan' unsheathes its claws at the box office