2010 Drama Rated PG-13 120 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 1, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 11, 2011|
|On DVD||January 11, 2011|
On a fall night in 2003, Harvard undergrad and computer programming genius Mark Zuckerberg sits down at his computer and heatedly begins working on a new idea. In a fury of blogging and programming, what begins in his dorm room soon becomes a global social network and a revolution in communication. A mere six years and 500 million friends later, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history, but for this entrepreneur, success leads to both personal and legal complications.
Rated PG-13 for sexual content, drug and alcohol use and language.
Box office gross: $96.9 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Steve Jobs' gets the Aaron Sorkin treatment
- Fincher goes dark for 'Gone Girl' trailer
- Oscar Watch: 'Jobs' trailer thankfully does not suck
- Monday Morning Mixer: The fourth time's not the charm for 'Paranormal Activity'
- 2012 Film Olympics: Double your pleasure, double your fun
- New trailers sizzle for 'Harry Potter,' 'Moneyball' and 'Muppets'