2012 Action Rated PG-13 92 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 5, 2012|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 15, 2013|
|On DVD||January 15, 2013|
Liam Neeson returns as Bryan Mills, the retired CIA agent with a particular set of skills who stopped at nothing to save his daughter Kim from Albanian kidnappers. When the father of one of the kidnappers swears revenge, and takes Bryan and his wife hostage during their family vacation in Istanbul, Bryan enlists Kim to help them escape, and uses the same advanced level of special forces tactics to get his family to safety and systematically take out the kidnappers one by one.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and some sensuality.
Box office gross: $139.8 million. View box office history.
Released by 20th Century Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: Is Lando returning to 'Star Wars'?
- 'Taken 3' trailer brings the fight home
- Monday Morning Mixer: The fourth time's not the charm for 'Paranormal Activity'
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Taken' again, or is it more 'Taken?'
- Monday Morning Mixer: Box office is 'Taken' over by Liam Neeson
- UPDATED: New 'Taken 2' trailer, same old Liam Neeson